Friday, November 9, 2012

FO Friday 112




Hi everyone! Happy Friday. Today I'm SOOO excited because one of my good friends, Alea (from Pop Culture Junkie!) is coming to visit me for a week. We plan to head to LA this weekend, then bum around San Diego next week. I can't wait to show her my new house, where I grew up (in LA) and a lot of awesome stuff So Cal has to offer! She's never been to San Diego, so it should be a fun time. We also plan to do a lot of cross stitch and some knitting.

I'm sure I'll have something to show you next week for FO Friday, but today I don't. I've been insanely busy, but more on that later. I thought I would share with you my latest Candy Skein update from yesterday though!


All yarn above is available at Candyskein.com as of this posting!

I hope you all have a great weekend. For those of you back east or with cold weather right now, be sure to stay warm! Wear lots of hand knits and drink lots of hot chocolate. :)

That's it for me today. Share your FOs!


9 comments: