Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Work in Progress 111

Hi everyone! This is going to be short and sweet as I haven't had much time to knit lately. Unfortunately preparation for the Vista Fiber Fiesta  in Vista, CA and the inspections for the new house has taken any free time I have.  I hope to share some great pictures soon of the house (and tell you more about it, including my yarn/stash room and my work studio!), as well as prep for the Fiber Fiesta.

Today I just have a partial sock to show you. Obviously, it's the second sock of the Devil Snare sock in Candy Skein March '12 colorway, Leprechaun Lollipop.








For those that are new to WIPW, to share your WIPW post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Despite it saying you must comment, don't feel as if you do. That is something Mr. Linky automatically adds. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. Everyone loves feedback and a little encouragement on their projects! Also, please link back to this post in your post to get the word out! The more the merrier!

11 comments:

  1. I love the colour you are using & looking forward to seeing those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing colour! I hope they look good when they are complete.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody seems to be in sock business. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the Vista Fiber Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I like that the yarn shows off the pattern but is also gorgeous in it's own right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome colorway name, Leprechaun Lollipop! I love it when ppl pick daring sock hues.
    Wow, you are really all the way down there in Cali. I just checked out the CA Wool and Fiber Festival in Boonville up the coast. It was very small time and okay. Wouldn't go back but had fun w/the ohana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sock #2 is looking good. Don't forget to make some me-time for yourself between preparing for the Fiesta and the inspections for the new house. No point in your being too exhausted to enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Tamy, would like to have your patern of schottestrümpfe, is this posible? nice greetings

    Maria

    ReplyDelete