Friday, September 21, 2012

FO Friday 105

Happy Friday everyone and happy birthday to my mom! I'm happy to announce we had our last two inspections on the house on Thursday! YAY! It's great to be careful with several inspections (we had a ton of inspections due to the age of the house), but they get a little old after awhile.

This should be a fun weekend for me! On Saturday, my husband has to work, so I'm going out with my great friend to look at cabinets/storage/furniture for my studio space at the new house! It's a separate bungalow in the backyard and I can build it out to my work specifications! I'm soo excited about it and I'll be sure to take pictures of the whole process. On Sunday, we're finally getting a chance to go apple picking and I can't wait! I'll try and share pictures of that too!






I normally don't share Candy Skein news/pictures for WIPW or FO Friday unless it's actual knitting, but I'm making today an exception. I hope you don't mind! As I mentioned, I'm getting ready for a show in Vista, CA that is October 13-14, 2012. I didn't get a chance to knit much this week, due to working, so I figured I would share some of that work.




Sorry for the poor lighting, but I took this at 9:30 at night and this was the only place that I could get them all in the same picture. These are skeins that I re-skeined today and all are currently available at candyskein.com in the Yummy fingering section.

That's it for me today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Share your FOs!



16 comments:

  1. Great yarn. Look at these amazing colours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous yarn! My birthday is in two weeks - you can be sure I will be returning afterwards! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what an exciting time! And happy birthday to your Mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind seeing that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your mom! Good luck and best wishes at the show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo with all those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I wish I could go, but Vista is just about an 8 hour drive ;)
    Happy birthday to your mom and I hope you have an excellent time,

    ReplyDelete
  8. That yarn is beautiful. Good choice of colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm enjoying the Links! Thanks for the opportunity to join. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOps...I posted twice but I didn't mean to. sorry, not trying to take advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nooo...wait. I didn't post twice. What I thought was me is actually Crochetapy--hmmm wayyyy to close to CrochetHappy for my eyes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some gorgeous colours...I'm finding that the oranges are looking so much nicer now that we're on the far end of summer, beginning of autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful skeins! Break a leg.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The yarns are beautiful. Belated birthday greetings to your Mum. I hope you got your storage sorted out. I know how important it is to be able to store much but to find and access it easily.

    ReplyDelete